• Tutors must be 18 years of age to tutor on their own. High School students can tutor with a parent or other adult they know.
• Tutors must complete a one-hour online orientation and two-hour resource training.
• Tutors must fill out the online application.
Once trained, you will be matched with a student at one of our program sites, happening at these times and locations.
We ask volunteer tutors to commit to tutoring once a week for a minimum of one term (see term dates below). It is vital that tutors honor their commitment to their student by coming every week.
- TERM ONE: September 12 - December 16, 2016
- TERM TWO: January 9 – June 16, 2017